At Cheltenham Children’s Choir, the safety of the children whilst they are in our care is of utmost importance. We are committed to ensuring that we keep up to date, not just with the most recent pandemic information, but also ongoing safeguarding, child protection and GDPR.
Please click on the links below to view our policies:
Cheltenham Children’s Choir is dedicated to a safe return to choir. We have worked with Naunton Park, our new temporary venue, to develop a risk assessment (available on request). On our return after the Easter holidays, we will be doing the following:
- Lateral flow tests carried out by all staff and volunteers on a Saturday morning.
- Timetabled classes to allow time for children to leave before the next one arrives.
- Implemented a one-way system for the children to arrive/leave.
- Encourage hand washing and/or sanitiser on entrance and exit.
- Open non-fire doors, to allow air flow and ventilation.
- Designated toilets for children.
- Increased cleaning.
- Children not to share paper, pens, food or drink.
Any further information you require, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- All staff and volunteers have DBS checks.
- Amber Smith and Amy Garry are qualified first aiders.
- Cheltenham Children’s Choir has full public liability insurance.